Melksham Town Council are reminding residents that the parking charges in Melksham can be redeemed at participating businesses.
The visitor buys a parking ticket and claims back
up to 2-hours FREE Parking from a participating retailer as regularly as they wish. Melksham Town Council refunds the retailer 100% of the cost.
Visitors to Melksham can use the 2-hour parking charge refund scheme as many times as they wish. There is no limit. Local businesses and Melksham Town Council will be delighted to see the town busy every day.
This is how the scheme works:
The visitor buys a parking ticket in the normal way and automatically receives a duplicate ticket.
The customer leaves one ticket in the vehicle, takes the duplicate ticket to a participating town business where, on exchange of the ticket, a refund of up to 2 hours parking costs can be claimed.
A list of participating retailers is below, and you can find them with their bright yellow window sticker.
For tickets purchased digitally, visitors simply show the digital parking receipt on their phone to the participating business, who signs a chit to confirm parking has been purchased.
The participating business retains the duplicate tickets and returns them periodically, with any signed chits, to the Town Hall for a refund.
• D & M Gompels – Bank Street
• Cooperative Travel – High Street
• Flower Care – High Street
• Nixon and Shaw – High Street
• Andy York Photography – Littlebrook Centre
• Melksham Kitchen & Appliance Centre - Lowbourne
• New Resource Recruitment – Market Place
• Revive CBD - Bank Street
• Feet First Foot Care Services - Littlebrook Centre
• The Toy Shop - Bank Street
• Holidays and Cruises - High Street
• Wiltshire Framing - Bath Road
• Flowers in Focus - Bank Street
• Eagle IT Support - Church Street
• Hale Veterinary Group - Union Street